Vegan Pure Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil Eyelash Serum in Mascara Tube
- Promotes Natural Eyebrows & Eyelash Growth
- Vegan 100% Cold PRessed Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- Castor oil has been used for hundreds of years all over the world as a remedy to thinning, stunted hair, helps eyelashes and brows appear longer and thicker, as well as fight hair loss
- Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children.
- Simple to use and easy to apply to your eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Cold-pressed castor oil contains more omega-6 essential fatty acids, vitamin E, as well as many other vitamins and minerals which provide nutrition to hair follicles
- Cruelty free and not tested on animals as is our entire line of cosmetics, bath and body!
- Comes in a 10ml mascara tube for easy application. We also offer this in an eyeliner tube as well to get a through application at the base of the eyelashes for through penetration.
- BOOST HAIR GROWTH NATURALLY 3X-5X FASTER
- This can also be used on the hair. It penetrates and nourishes the hair shafts and roots, improves follicle and scalp health, prevents hair loss, reduces split ends and makes your hair smoother and shinier.
- LONG, THICK, SHINY, GLOSSY & VOLUMINOUS EYELASHES: Provides incredible nourishment to eyelashes and eyebrows, accelerate eyelash and eyebrow growth. Use it as an eyelash growth serum.
- SKIN and LIPS : Castor oil has been used for centuries as a skin moisturiser on its own. It is especially helpful in dry or cold climates to keep the skin soft and itch-free. It can also be used as a lip balm, giving your lips a glossy shine.
Ingredients: 100% Cold Pressed Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- USDA and OneCert certified 100% Organic
- Hexane free
- Raw, Unrefined
- Vegan and never tested on animals
- Has a natural earthy scent
- Pure, undiluted, never mixed with any other oil, ingredient or water
- Rich in Vitamin E, omega-6, omega-9, ricinoleic acid and minerals
- Hand poured in small batches
- Eco friendly recyclable and/or reusable packaging
- Two years’ shelf-life
- Naturally thick and sticky
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil (JBCO) works for all hair types.
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil will also prevent hair breakages, dandruff, eczema and dry, itchy scalp.
- It will moisturize, thicken, strengthen and rapidly increase hair growth.
- It increases blood flow to the scalp, supplying valuable nutrients to hair follicles.
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil is fantastic for eyelash growth, eyebrow growth and hair growth. This versatile oil carries many varied uses. Jamaican Black Castor Oil works for all hair types and textures. A healthy scalp means healthy hair. It works for all hair types because the oil works on the hair roots/follicles and not the hair itself. Over the last ten years, it is an established precedent that Jamaican Black Castor oil is more effective than the clear pharmacy castor oil because of the ash content due to roasting of the beans. Therefore, it stands to reason that the more ash content, the more effective the oil. This is not a myth, it is evidence based on scientific facts. JBCO will solve the following: Dry brittle hair, hair breakages, dandruff, dry itchy scalp, eczema, thinning hair, alopecia, bald spots, and will rapidly increase hair growth including eyebrows and eyelashes. The scientific name for the castor bean is Ricinus Communis. It is organic and sulfate-free. There is nothing in it that will harm your hair.
Just simply Wonderful - if you have the patience, this will manifest its hair growth prowess; if patience isn't your best virtue - pray for it - this is some Mighty Good Stuff.
I've only been using this product for a couple of weeks so I am still learning about its effects. Thus far I noticed that my lashes have reappeared without needing mascara. I am hoping regular use has a cumulative effect. Will update later on.
I've only been using this for about a week so I can't report on how well it's working just yet, but the bottle is so convenient and the application is smooth. I've been using it on my eyelashes and eyebrows. It definitely has a distinct smell but it's not overpowering.